You can rely on Georgia Coast Design and Construction to guide you through every step of the preconstruction phase. We provide the services you need to get your project off the ground, including:
- Site evaluation
- Project development
- Design development -Including consulting with your architect and decorator.
- Blueprints -we can recommend a local architect or draftsman, and also recommend sites where you can view pre-drawn plans by some of the nation's foremost architects.
- Estimating -We offer our services on both a "Cost Plus Fixed Fee" and "Fixed Price" basis.
Georgia Coast Design and Construction takes pride in providing its clients with expert advice throughout the construction process, and in making sure that the job runs smoothly and on schedule. We provide:
- Site logistics - Making sure that the correct material is at the job when it is needed.
- Safety program - Making sure all of the sub's understand our safety program and follow it.
- Quality control -Direct supervision of the work as it progresses to insure all work is completed to our exacting standards.
- Scheduling - Arranging for the appropriate tradesmen to be at the job at the right time, and being sure that the work is completed in the time allowed for it.
- Regular Site Clean-up - Makes it easier for everyone to do their job, and reduces safety hazzards.
- Accounting - Receiving and paying job-related invoices, and tracking the cost of the job.
- Follow Up With Owner - Meeting with the owner at pre-designated times periods to review the progress of the job, and discuss any decisions that need to be made.